Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
Traveling with a toddler can be absolutely terrifying...especially if you have to get on a plane. Do you have enough snacks? Did you bring enough toys? Will they have an inconsolable meltdown causing you to have a full blown anxiety attack? These are all questions we ask ourselves, especially once we have entered the toddler phase of parenting. So, in order to prepare Andre for his trip to NYC with Costa (just the boys...no mama, eek!), I asked all of you amazing mamas out there for your thoughts and suggestions. And, you know what? You all had a lot of the same suggestions for things that worked. So, here is the list of the things we packed for Costa and a list of some of the other suggestions that were popular. Some of these are obviously geared toward a boy, but I am sure you could tweak them slightly to make it work for a little girl too. Here ya go!
1) Make sure to pack extra clothes for the toddler and for you in case there is a major spill.
2) Bring extra wipes.
3) Snacks. An exciting, full snack bag is a must. Make sure you have options.
4) Sweet Rewards. It can be helpful to have some gummy bears or lollipops on hand for emergency situations.
ACTIVITIES/TOYS WE PACKED FOR COSTA:
1) IPAD - full of new movie downloads and favorite tv shows. He hasn't really gotten into games yet.
8) Mini Airplane and paper tape to make a runway on the table
9) Crayons and a drawing pad
10) Wikki Stix
Here are some other suggestions people made:
Felt StoryBoard Sets
Crayola Magic Pen Books
A box of bandaids for them to play with
Small Magnetic Tiles
Leap Pad Ultra
Etch a Sketch
Richard Scarry Books